As part of our ongoing efforts to promote geocaching in our province, we have partnered with several different organizations to provide the best geocaching experiences possible in our area. Here are some of our partner programs:
- Fundy National Park – A yearly geocaching program which rewards geocachers for finding caches located within the park with a trackable geocoin.
- Kouchibouquac National Park – A new geocaching program which rewards geocachers for finding caches located within the park with a limited edition Parks Canada coin
- Come Out & Play – A yearly geocaching contest which has players from all over the province competing for the best scores by completing a series of tasks.
- Capturing The Bay – Visit four unique locations in the province and obtain a trackable geocoin as a reward
- Town of Riverview – Multiple geocoin challenge programs from Sunfest to Winterlude
- Saint John Exhibition – A geocoin challenge program in the city of Saint John
- Sentier NB Trails – Celebrate 20 years of trails in NB with this special geocoin challenge program. Click here for a bookmark of all the associated caches.
- Falls Brook Centre – A great little program to showcase biodiversity and other aspects of New Brunswick
As always, we are looking for new partners and new programs we can launch. Feel free to contact us if you have any ideas or wish to partner with us.
If you are thinking about creating a geocoin challenge program for your area, feel free to read out FAQ.